Screensaver with 3D rendered images of tentacles.
There is something outside your screen trying to creep in...
What's even worse, they appear not to have washed their filthy tentacles!
Options include DropShadow, Dirt Stains and Wear&Tear and the possibility to hide or show the desktop and to set the number of tentacles.
The images were rendered with PovRay(tm).
- Blank Screen: blanks the screen instead of showing your desktop.
- DropShadow: draws a shadow behind the tentacles.
- Dirt Stains: makes the tentacles leave dirty stains on your desktop.
- Wear & Tear: same as the Dirt Stains but here it seems the desktop is being worn away.
- Number of Tentacles: set the maximum number of tentacles that appear simultaneously.
The screensaver starts with one single tentacle and will show more up to the the set maximum.
- Speed option: mainly to slow down the screensaver on fast systems.