Blobber is a screensaver with colourfull goo blobbing over your screen. Blobber fills your screen with colourful droplets, clogging together as they move.
You can set the number and size of the droplets and pick your own palette.
- Image Size: the screensaver calculates an image that is tiled on the screen (seamless). You can adjust the size of the tiled image.
- Number of elements: you can have up to 128 'blobs' moving over the image.
- Size of elements: the size of each element can vary from 16 to 128.
- Colours: you can choose the amount of colours to be displayed, with a maximum of 8.
You can also change the colours in this small palette to get weird and colourfull effects, contrasts or a smooth transition.
- The 'soft' option will make the saver use a 256 colour palette calculated from the 8 colour minipalette and add a slightly 3D-ish look.
- Presets: I have put in 15 sets of parameters to demonstrate the different settings. They can serve as a basis for your own experiments.
Note: A high number of large blobs on a small image will crowd the image up to a point where everything gets invisible. Also the number and size of the blobs can effect the speed of the screensaver.