SoftText is a Windows program which turns a bit of text into a POV-include file.
It can handle any TrueType-font you have and store it in a couple of arrays with raw data.
SoftText has a rudimentary preview-option using POV-Ray in the background, but this is far from optimized.
Version 1.5c is now available for download.
New in v1.5c:
* Some minor changes on the edit and preview panel.
* Bug fixed in the alignment buttons.
* Nothing really, just a slightly different look.
* A short HTML-documentation.
* Horizontal filling: making all lines the same length.
* Extended character support: insert ASCII-chars $64 to $255.
* Text object in INC-file commented out for faster rendering.
* Horizontal spacing.
* Context sensitive help.
* Resizable windows.
* Resolution-problems fixed.
Below you'll find some images using SoftText-includes.
Click a thumbnail to view the fullsize image.